Wednesday, March 19, 2008

IS IT SPRING YET?

This is WAY overdue... I've had so much going on, I don't even know where to start!

First of all, I moved to a new house! I have boxes and more boxes everywhere. I'm also getting my other house ready for the market. Good luck, right? :( So sad to say, I have not been able to accomplish much with my music the past few months.

Regarding the Georgia Music Industry Association, I am happy to announce that we have appointed a new President to fulfill the current term (until December).. Ms. Vicki Wisecup. I've known Vicki for a couple of years now, and I think she will accomplish great things for this organization. I am looking forward to working with her. www.gmia.org

I am planning a trip to Nashville soon and have some people lined up to listen to some songs. I haven't been since last summer, so I am looking forward to it.

Other than the moving, the only thing that has been keeping me busy is the WEATHER lately. I've had to make quite a few trips down to the new basement. In fact, it looks like I might have to head that way today also. This weather is horrible lately, and Spring is just now getting here. There were some lives lost in Georgia over this past weekend..from the tornadoes. Please, everyone, don't ignore the weather warnings.

I'll write more later.. just wanted to get something up for now...

~~Shelia

No comments: