Friday, June 8, 2007

Thursday Night Blues

Last night I was asked to attend a benefit for a fellow-musician in Douglasville, Georgia. I was told ahead of time who had been invited and who "might drop by." I think everyone showed up except the few members from Lynyrd Skynyrd. There were some awesome musicians there. The Blues at its best. I had the honor of sharing the stage w/Tommy Crain, former member of the Charlie Daniels' Band for 15 years and cowriter of "The Devil Went Down To Georgia." Along with Crain, Kerry Creasy, Bob Rumer, and Joey Garland backed me up on the three songs I did. I felt weird up there with my acoustic guitar..but hey.. I gave it a shot... at least started the songs off for them. HA. Scroll down for a picture from last night.

~~~ All God's children got the blues sometime.~~~

1 comment:

Vicki Lynne, President, GMIA said...

Wishin' I'd been there!! I know you were fantastic as usual. Vicki Lynne